Rules of publication
- Author Guidelines
- Copyright Notice
- Privacy Statement
The journal publishes original, previously unpublished materials in Russian (with an abstract in English) and English. Zolotoordynskoe obozrenie=Golden Horde Review also pays much attention to the discussion of new scientific publications (monographs, academic publications) in the form of reviews.
Authors should provide the following materials to the Editorial Board of
Zolotoordynskoe obozrenie=Golden Horde Review:
a. The text of the article in Russian or in English (15–20 pages), abstract of 150–200 words, keywords (5–8 words) in Russian or in English, list of references; drawings, photos, tables in electronic form sent at emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Cover letter containing information about the author (authors) in Russian and English:
- Full name (without abbreviations)
- Current position
- Academic rank, academic degree
- Place of work (it is necessary to give the official full name of the organization (without abbreviations) and the full postal address of the organization (s))
- City, country
- Work phone
d. The manuscript that you submit must necessarily be accompanied by the signatures of all authors under the following provisions:
- I am acquainted with the rules for authors.
- The submitted material has not been published elsewhere and is not currently being reviewed for publication in other publications.
- The authors have no conflict of interest related to this publication (if there are two or more authors).
- The authors consent to the posting of the published article in full-text databases.
All manuscripts submitted to the Editorial Board of the journal are checked for plagiarism.
For consideration are not accepted: articles not scientific in style; articles not arranged according to the rules; articles containing elements of plagiarism and self-plagiarism as well as not arranged according to the rules of the list of literature and references to it in the text.
Manuscripts of articles are reviewed. The decision to publish an article is taken by the Editorial Board of the journal on the basis of a reviewer’s opinion.
In case of a positive decision, the article is published in the order of the queue. The manuscript prepared for printing is sent to the author for review in PDF format.
The Editorial Board does not return the manuscripts not accepted for publication.
The Editorial Board does not charge a fee for submission, reviewing and publishing of articles.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following:
- Authors retain copyright of the work and provide the journal right of first publication of the work
- Author’s Post-print: author canarchive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
- Publisher’s Version/PDF: author canarchive publisher’s version/PDF
Specified when registering the names and addresses will be used solely for technical purposes of a contact with the Author or reviewers (editors) when preparing the article for publication. Private data will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.